ooolala… another take on oatmeal cookies… please let me repost this; i’m sure a few friends would like to try this out… if i remember it right i’ve set my wordpress reposts to automatically appear (intact and unedited, of course) in my fb timeline, as well https://www.facebook.com/wahidroshansurya/ thanks a bunch!
Sugar-free Carrot & Banana Oat Chew-Cookies
Another yummylicious and super healthy collaboration by Juliana Zarate from Cookit.co
Makes 2 1/2 Dozens.
Experiment based on 101Cookbooks. Soft like banana bread inside, light sweet, wholesome snack.
– 1 Cup grated carrots (About 2 large Carrots)
– 2 Smashed well ripen bananas
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 Cup Organic unblanched flour (I did a 2/3 flour + 1/3 finely ground almonds)
– 1 1/3 Cup rolled oats
– 2/3 cup organic 100% honey ( I used orange blossom + clover honey mix)
– 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract with seeds
– 1 tablespoon organic butter
– 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon + mixed spice
– 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
– 2/3 cup chopped walnuts (You can mix pecans)
1) Preheat oven to 190C degrees and line two baking sheets with baking paper.
2) In a large…
View original post 87 more words